Now Enrolling and Waitlisting Infant Care
- Childcare Subsidy, if you need help paying for childcare use this link: https://www.dcyf.wa.gov/services/earlylearning-childcare/getting-help
- Military Childcare Assistance, learn more here: https://childcare.gov/consumer-education/military-child-care-fee-assistance-programs
- ECEAP qualified students age 3 or 4 will begin enrollment annually in August, learn more about ECEAP here: https://www.dcyf.wa.gov/services/earlylearning-childcare/eceap-headstart
(please note our ECEAP hours are 9:00 am - 3:00 pm)
Things you'll need prior to enrollment...
- Initial Parent Meeting and Tour of facility - must be arranged ahead of time, please do not show up at the school for a tour without first scheduling one. You can set up your tour on the form below.
- Child Screening - we require all students toddler age and up come for a follow up tour/playdate with their parents for 30 minutes (scheduled at the end of first meeting). If parents, child and provider feel it is a match*, the next step is easy!!
- Complete forms below and return with registration fee, deposit and tuition (either paid online or in person with cash/check/money order), completed childcare agreement form, childcare registration form and immunization record. Allow administration 24 hours to process forms before your child may start school.
If you are holding a slot for care the holding fee is $750.00 - this applies to families on the wait list
*parents and providers sign a two-week trial document whereby at the end of two weeks both parties will sit down together and determine if this is a good fit for the family's and child's needs*
The registration fee covers the initial processing fee for administration to create a student profile for new students. The registration fee is a one time fee for all enrolled students.
Infant tuition is $1,500.00. For a 21 day month cycle that breaks down to $7.93/hour for an 9 hour day.
Infant care pricing is for all children age birth - 18 months.
Toddler tuition is $1300.00. For a 21 day month cycle that breaks down to $6.88/hour for an 9 hour day.
Toddler care pricing is for any student age 19 months - 29 months
for any non-potty trained student without developmental delay
Preschool tuition is $1100.00. For a 21 day month cycle that breaks down to $5.82/hour for an 9 hour day.
Preschool care pricing is for any student who is FULLY POTTY TRAINED AND age 30 months - the end of the Kindergarten school year.
Students who are not fully potty trained remain at the toddler rate until potty training - at home with parents - is complete
School Age Tuition
School Age tuition is $850.00. This fee covers before and after school care, transportation costs, and meals. This is the fee all 12 months of the year.
School Age care pricing is for any student in Primary Grades (grades 1 - 7th). Our school age care is for children between 7 and 12 years old.
Special Accommodation Tuition
Special Accommodation tuition is $2,835.00. For a 21 day month cycle that breaks down to $15/hour for an 9 hour day. Special Accommodation pricing are for all students who require a 1:1 ratio due to IEP (individual education plan), IHP (individual health plan), doctor's note requiring special accommodation or 504 behavioral plan.
This pricing guarantees that your child receives the one-on-one attention they need to ensure all of their needs are being properly met - from preparing special dietary food, transportation to therapy/school programs, shadowing children throughout their day to ensure they are being integrated into all learning opportunities and anything else that requires individual attention.